January, oh January...  

Posted by: Audrey in

I've actually just watched this video not too long ago, and it inspired me to blog *grins* See the video here:




Have you broken your resolutions? Or are they still going strong? Looking back at my goals this year, I guess it would still be a little early to say whether I've broken it or not considering they're not as generic as I thought it would be =P I DO however, have a few updates:

  • I've actually been weighing myself a bit more frequently these days and if my weighing scale is correct, I've dropped another kg so far. Yayy! Hopefully this will stay off and I continue on to reach my target weight =)
  • I've also gone back for capoeira classes...oh, how I've missed them! Even though it's only been a few months since I've stopped capoeira, it feels a little awkward for me as I've almost forgotten the sequences and what not. A batizado is coming up for our school in May (a kind of 'baptism' for us beginners where we officially get our colored belts for our level!), so hopefully I will be prepared enough by then to deserve that corda =)
  • I have booked myself another ticket to go watch "Wicked" again in Singapore. Yes, crazy I know....but the show REALLY is that good! This time, I'm going with a fellow friend who has not experienced international shows before...so hopefully this will be a good experience for her! And, I guess since it's in Singapore, it's considered somewhat a holiday as well? LOL! I don't know...I'll see how it goes *grins*
  • My tattoo plans are becoming more and more concrete! Crossing fingers that all goes well and according to plan...=) I've actually booked an appointment with the tattoo artist! Will update more as the time nears...and definitely a post about it when it's done *wink*
  • I'm missing my baking sessions too...sad to say that I've not touched any projects since the New Year's eve party that I went to last year (I baked another fresh fruit tart). But, I have been invited to a baby shower in a couple of weeks....hopefully I'll be able to make time to bake some sugar cookies. Been wanting to try out some things *grins*

So yup, that's about it I guess....the other goals are still kinda, pending. LOL! Been also feeling a bit crappy these days...guess the moodiness of the old year hasn't rubbed off yet. But still doing my hardest to NOT think about stupid things and focusing on getting myself better. Here's to more good things in 2012 (even though it's the so-called 'Armageddon' year)!


P/S: I noticed that my blog hits have been rising a little bit...all thanks to the Angry Birds cake and cookies that I've tried. Who knew that the Angry Birds craze will spread that far till it'll reach my little old blog here? Here's to more nicer-looking projects in the new year too =)

0 comments

Post a Comment