Quickie  

Posted by: Audrey in

I arrived (very) early today, so I thought I'd sneak in a post =P Gosh, it has been quite a whirlwind of a couple of weeks. I'm still trying to adjust to the new workplace...commuting via LRT everyday is quite tiring, to my surprise. LOL! And I still can't squeeze in any workouts these two weeks. *sigh* By the time I get home, it's quite late already...and I'm always so tired that I don't feel like going for a jog and stuff. Seems like excuses I know...which is why I signed up for boot camp sessions in August. Hopefully that will force me to get off my butt and go for workouts again after work....and also I'll be able to get off work earlier after training has ended.

Right now I'm still in the midst of training to pick up on the systems that I'll be working on with my colleagues....it's been so interesting so far. Can't wait to start getting my hands wet, so to speak, in work. Work culture and environment are definitely different...but so far it's given me a good impression, so I'm content =) Will see what's in store for the future and crossing my fingers that all will be good!

I'm also scheduled to go for another training in September...in the Netherlands! Quite stoked about this of course! And it so happens the week we're going there's a public holiday....I'm raring to go earlier, and trying to get permission to do so. But hit a few snafus *sigh* Will try to blog about that later (if I can). So now I'm still waiting for word if it's still possible...crossing fingers!

Hmm...what else? Oh yes! I did another run! It's Shape Magazine's Night Run a couple of weeks back. Quite fun too...different experience since it was at night =) Will try to blog about this too next, since this IS a quick update =P Okay, guess that's about it from me...watch this space *grins*

2 comments

I'm still waiting for the detail update! :P

How's everything? Any news for your trip?

Hehe...got news! I'm able to go! YAYY! I will try to post updates on it ASAP :P Got caught up in trainings and stuff it's tiring...LOL!

Post a Comment