OMG...  

Posted by: Audrey in

I just spent like, 5 hours to get back Scottie's original layout. >.<" I was so freaked out that I had replaced Scottie's blog layout with my layout (and in that process losing all the widgets put on the blog too...EEP!) All thanks to my 'ingenius' tactic of opening two different browsers with two dashboards open at one go. That'll teach me a lesson to not mess with many things at one go. *makes mental note*

Thank goodness I got this blog layout with the way I want it, and Scottie's blog the way it was previously. *sigh of relief* Arm's still a little aching from moving up and down, but I guess that's a good thing. Aching means that my muscles are working and on its way to regaining its flexibility. I just hope this aching thing won't last too long...it's really uncomfortable. Lesson two: Always try to break a fall by other means, and not just fall like an idiot. You'll probably end up with a complex humerus break, and like Scottie's friends said - It's not humorous at all to break the humerus.

0 comments

Post a Comment