New Blog (??!!)...And Chuffiness!  

Posted by: Audrey in ,

Well, I've been thinking (okay, more of being encouraged - Thanks Patrick! - and THEN thinking) about starting another blog just for my reviews and what not. Reason being that, since I'm looking into writing jobs ATM (cross fingers that I'll be successful!) it would be good to let people know of my review blogs. Sort of a 'Here's what I can do' blog. And if you read it, it won't be interspersed with many of my rantings, depressing or hyper =P
 
And so, long story short, I've created a new blog...and after looking for quite a few hours on a template (I'm lousy at designing, so might as well let the pros do their work! heh!) I THINK I've found something that suits me =) So, from here on out, all those reviews and opinions go to my new blog: ~ Come Rayne Or Shine ~  and this shall be the go-to for my 'other stuff'. LOL!


Speaking of chuffiness (if there's such a word!), it's been a while since I've gotten my new iPhone, and so I wanted to show what my phone looked like...heh! Sorry if it feels like I'm boasting, but I do really like this phone no matter who bashed it and stuff. It's my number one phone for the moment, so I'm putting it here in case I forget how lucky I was to get the phone! LOL!

 
My unlock background screen *grins* Seriously heart this photo of Scottie...he's so funny and cute at the same time. =P


 
And some of my applications in the phone! I used a 5-icon dock and 5-icon board to fit more of them in. Heh! Having a 32GB phone really is cool, coz it's like neverending of space! I've put in hundreds of apps, music, and a few videos, and I think it only reaches less than 10GB of space. o.O"



The other thing that I liked about the iPhone was the camera =) Granted, it's no match for even my cheap-ish compact digital camera, but it's definitely a convenience to have for the times that I forgot to bring the camera along. =) And 3MP is still good for blogging photos! Case in point: a couple of weeks ago, I went to this nice restaurant in Kuchai Entrepreneurs' Park with my family for noodles, and it happened that it was recommended by Ho Chak! I forgot my camera (naturally)...so here are the photos taken with my iPhone:

 
Name of the restaurant...=) Forgot to take a photo of their shop signboard, so I guess napkin will do =P

 
 
 Some bamboo wall decorations with gold plated words on it..quite nice!


  
 We ordered dumplings as a side dish...kind of nice, but they had the vege that tasted weird (Chinese called it 'gau choy'). Reminded me loads of the Taiwanese / pure China dumplings. Not really a favorite, but still quite tasty =)


  
My Mom and I had crispy pork noodles served with wantons. The wantons are similar in taste to the dumplings, except that they were smaller, but the noodles were EXCELLENT! It's all handmade, and somehow they managed to make the noodles SUPER fine (even finer than the machine made wanton noodles we get!) and super springy! Must try to believe *wink*

 
 
My sister's order: Mushroom chicken feet noodles! She liked the noodles as well, but according to her, the taste wasn't as good as Mom's dish! heh! It's so true...I have the best chef in Malaysia staying at home with me. All the things she cooks - even how bad she claims it to be - ALWAYS tastes good! Someday I'll blog about her cooking...*grins*

 

1 comments

I think I would kind of like the iPhone but here in the US you have to use AT&T as the provider and they aren't very good (IMHO)-

We hear/read a deal getting closer for iPhones to also be available through the company I have - I would consider trading in my Crackberry Curve for it!

Thanks for sharing the pic of that CUTIE!

Post a Comment