'Mommy' Syndrome? Eep!  

Posted by: Audrey in

It's 5.30pm on the work PC, and I'm counting down till I can go home, change, maybe grab a bite of dinner, and go to Eric's house to get Scottie. Why? Last night, it was the first night that Scottie wasn't at home to play with when I came home; or do his ridiculous roaching on the floor and sofa before I chuck him into the playpen for the night. 

I left him at Eric's place so that he could try to do his umm...'thing' with Fatty. Fatty's parents wanted it to happen naturally, and last night it never did materialize coz 
a) Scottie was too eager (aka inexperienced!); and 
b) Fatty was very scared and would run off before they could 'do it'. >.<" 

Eric suggested to leave him at their place so they would be more familiar with each other and maybe try again in the morning. So, I did, knowing that they're avid dog lovers (probably even more than me!). But still, can't stop thinking about him and if he's causing havoc in other people's house or not. He's very naughty when he wants to be, and I have a feeling he might just be a monster at Eric's house, since he has not been left with other people before. >.<" Then it got me thinking, 'Had I just become like my parents?!' *gasp of horror* 

Don't get me wrong...I love my parents, but sometimes they can be a bit overbearing. Especially when I go out and come home late (Can you imagine, at 12am sharp, the phone rings and you see 'Home' on it. Answer it, and your Dad calls to ask where are you and what time you are coming home. -______-" Endearing as it might be, but it's darn embarrassing when you are 25 and your friends are looking at you one kind and go, 'You STILL have curfew ar?!' *face-palm*). It hit me though at this point, that the same thoughts could be going through their heads when I'm not around...

Oh gosh...I'm having the 'Mommy' syndrome. >.<" The only thing I 'pride' myself for is that I never called Eric every few minutes to see if Scottie is doing funny stuff at their place. And just now, looking at Eric and the girls' blogs, he seems fine...they were even nice enough to take him for a car drive around! =) So, I guess I've been overthinking things a bit too much (which seems to happen A LOT these days...I think I'm going insane!). Let's hope that when I actually DO have kids or something (highly unlikely! >.<") I won't go berserk. *crosses fingers*

1 comments

I'm sure he was furry well behaved!

*WINK*


Mom worries about me when I stay at my SibeStas sometimes

Post a Comment