Lemon & Orange Butter Cake  

Posted by: Audrey in

I got back the 'baking bug' yesterday, so I tried out a recipe for Lemon & Orange Cake (original link: http://www.exclusivelyfood.com.au/2006/07/lemon-and-orange-cake-recipe.html) and was quite satisfied with it. So, naturally, I took photos...haha!


 
 Fresh from the oven! 


 
 Flipped it over for the citrus icing...love the color!


  
 And after icing it with the citrus icing...I didn't use as much sugar as the recipe stated though. Too much sugar! >.<"


  
 Another close up on the icing...I wanted to emulate the same side 'waterfall' effect that the recipe had. It was so cute!


 
And the finished product =) Loved the texture of it...buttery with citrus-y taste! Mom complained that the icing made it too sweet, but I felt it was good...the layer of icing is VERY thin. Haha!


Had a hankering to bake doggy biscuits for Scottie and Kenji, but I ran out of ingredients...*sigh* So I have to get supplies first before I can try out the brownie roll-out cookies for them. =D

2 comments

Yummy! How come i neve get to taste any :(

LOL! You don't stay near me...cannot eat lo :P Next time we meet up, remind me to bring you some...haha! :)

Post a Comment