What Would I Give For This Again?  

Posted by: Audrey in

Ahh...the simple joy of eating ice-cream on a hot 'summer' day! This was taken from a very nice shop that sells chocolate products (for the most part). Walking past, I noticed a lady taking a big tray of these cute cups full of ice-cream, and read the sign nearby it.

'Vanilla Sundae With Chocolate Topping for only RM1.10'!! Well, who wouldn't jump at the chance, right? Especially when I glanced at the chocolates on display, and they were selling ONE measly bar (imagine Cadbury sized bar) for almost RM30. o.O" Next best thing: chocolate shavings...haha!

Not really a big fan of chocolate, but this one is (I am guessing) a semi-sweet chocolate topping over a creamy soft-serve vanilla ice-cream. Think McD's but with more expensive chocolate topping, and with a milkier taste...yumm! Definitely thinking of going back very soon to sample some more of this...heh!

1 comments

I was here today!!! woohoo!

Post a Comment