And I'm Back On The Saddle!  

Posted by: Audrey in , ,

I'm having a little bit of free time at the moment so I'm taking this opportunity to blog as much as I can before I lose my 'momentum'...*grins* It's awesome to start writing and put my thoughts onto 'paper' again!

Okay, I mentioned before that I probably will not change my iPhone anytime soon....well, circumstances arose (which is a very, VERY long and complicated story) and I find myself selling off my iPhone and topping up a little bit more to get myself the iPhone 4. Whee!! *grins*

I do believe that the iPhone 4 is a step up from the previous generation though...the HD screen itself is AMAZING! Love that everything looks sharper and details are infinitely clearer, especially when browsing through photos and watching videos =) Before I run away with some more gushes, I'm posting (again) photos of my phone as a reminder (I think this should be a tradition...LOL!)


Simple lily background...<3 *grins*

This is what the back of my phone looks like now...<3 <3 I splurged and
bought a pretty bling iPhone case!

I still maintained Scottie's photo as my lockscreen wallpaper, so not everything has changed...heh! But I DO love the camera on the iPhone 4. With 5 megapixels now, it's great to take photos to be posted on the web! I use it almost all the time now...heck, even more than my digital camera! I think it's coz it's so convenient to just whip out the phone and take a photo...after that, I can just upload that to my Facebook page instead of having to connect the camera to the PC, editing the photos and what not. Yeah, I'm getting lazy I know, but sometimes if the photos don't need retouching or editing, it's a great plus to be able to upload it fast!

Case in point on how nice the camera is: I took these photos with my iPhone camera after baking these tarts. Yup, I think the baking bug has bitten me again, and I'm back to therapeutic baking *grins* LOVE the results, and the recipes are AWESOME!


Strawberry Cream Cheese Tart...I heart the drizzled chocolate, even though my drizzling needs work!

Okay, this one I edited but the photos used here are from the iPhone! This tart is a fresh fruit tart with vanilla pastry cream...biggest success so far!! The colors are so pretty :)

Also used my phone a lot when I was in Penang! Yeah, I took a 5-day trip to Penang when my good friend invited me to her place...it was a SPLENDID trip! Initially I wanted to blog about it in a separate post, but it was kind of a long time ago (almost 1 month ago now! >.<") that I don't think I'll do it justice as I don't remember much details now. So, I shall post a slideshow on the trip here. All the photos here are taken using the iPhone...I have some from my camera too, but yeah...too lazy to edit. LOL!




If you notice, most of my photos are about food...hehehe! Well, that's coz S (my good friend) had promised to bring me on a gastronomic journey through Penang =) And bring me she did! We visited SOOO many places to eat...and STILL can't cover all the places that she wanted to bring me! How did I manage to finish all those yummy foods? I didn't *wink* Thank goodness for a strong will (I keep thinking "Beach body, beach body!!" to keep myself from eating too much) and great company. We shared a lot of the food instead of ordering a plate for each person...that way, we get to savour the yummy food as well as cover much more places in a day. AND best of all, I didn't gain weight after the trip (which I thought I would considering the amount of food I've partaken!)

Speaking of beach bodies, I'm heading off to another place for a getaway...really REALLY excited to go coz the tickets have been bought WAY last year! And also because I needed a break from all the craziness in my life. LOL! I'm heading to BALI, the land of sun, sea, sand, spa, and a whole lot of things there...YAYY! Going there with my Mom and sis, so it'll be a girls trip. *grins* Yes, I'm working on a beach body so that I don't look so weird standing next to my gorgeous sister....working out more, eating healthier and trying to lose as much fat as possible before the trip. So far, so good but still a long way to go on my long term goal...still, I'm pretty happy with the results. Here's to hoping I'll be able to fit into a bikini (??!!) when I get there, and hopefully be mindful enough to take photos of my trip to be shared. Heh!

2 comments

You are back! I miss your blog you know. Write more write more :P

Your baking skill as good as before, if not better! Those tarts look gorgeous ;)

Hehe, thanks Vivian! I miss blogging too...hopefully now I can really balance everything back :)

Thanks! Want to bake some more but I'm not so inspired lately...LOL! Need to go see more pretty photos first, but then I'm also afraid I'll eat more. Haha! Dilemma, dilemma :P

Post a Comment